fredag 5 mars 2010

Kid Harpoon

Kid Harpoon – The First E.P. Listen to this glorious man, people! Also a duett with him and Florence + the machines is made, called "Going down", wonderful and a must-listen-to.

As you won't know it, I'm unfortunately back from London.
Me and my "bff" Linnea had a great time, enjoying the spring time and shopping, plus great company in form of Francie & Nico, who were kind enough to let us stay at theirs for the whole stay. Also we met my old aupair-family in Archway, northern London, where the small kids I used to look after had grown and lost teeth and stuff. Amazing, and great fun to see them again. Next time I am staying longer, for sure.
Next time will probably be in June, when I also get to go to Manchester and hope not to get beat up for supporting Liverpool. And YES, I will be wearing my Liverpool scarf every day

Tummy aches making me stay in tonight, but tomorrow there's a surprise party and I can't wait!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar