torsdag 18 mars 2010

I'm mad, pissed off, infuriated and plain upset.
Found out today that because of cut downs in the public health care in this godforsaken country, someone close to me is having a burn-out. As in sick leave full time for 2 months. Which is quite long, and as I hadn't realised: pretty damn serious.
Now how did this happen, my mind goes?
These days the politics goes: "money money, more for the richer, privatise everything possible" and all of a sudden we're sat here with health care that doesn't stand tall to half of Europe's, where less and less money is put into making this better.
Shame this woman is a caring person who acutally enjoys her job and wants to work in health care.

Since half of my social circle votes right wing, I want to erase their phone no's, never speak to them again or even punch them in the face for being so ignorant to think it's OK or at all human to prioritise money and wealth before people and health. Catchy.
How did I make friends which such fools, I wonder?

I'm right. They're wrong.
And above all I'm worried sick.

Grow up, people!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar