tisdag 16 mars 2010

Annie for life

Other things meant to last a life time:

- parents
- siblings
- best friends
- one true loves
- teddy bears
- bamboo trees
- pianos
- smells
- gardens
- forests
- oceans
- humour
- football teams
- music
- dreams
- books

Trying to keep positive today. This list makes me happy. Lots of things I shouldn't be able to loose, unless I try very very hard (like burn up all forests in the world, or drink all of the ocean).

Bad day, didn't get the job I wanted. Also half the group I'm working with are being careless about the PM we've handed in for gradings today, and I'm not pleased with the result. I mean, it's not bad or I wouldn't have handed it in at all, but it's not as good as it could've been and more than our half of it is done by me and another girl. Unfair, but our own fault also.
Learning to work in groups is hard. But fun.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar