måndag 8 mars 2010

the game is ON

I've now officially passed my first exam at uni. 5 points out of 7 according to the Bologna system. (not passed: 1-2 points, passed: 3-5 points, very well passed: 6-7 points). Very pleased with myself. If I now do better on the next two parts (one hand in group project, plus one more exam) I'll get top grades on this part of the course! Let's do it, game on.

Tomorrow is a big day also. 3.30 pm I've got a job interview for a job at Liseberg, a big funfair (Northern Europe's biggest). I've applied to work in the two photo shops where people can come in and have their photos taken in outfits or just to print on a mug or tshirt, etc.
Haven't picked out The Outfit yet, but I'll have to figure this out soon. What are you supposed to wear? I mean, I will be going there straight from school (9am - 2pm), and I don't normally wear suit jackets and stuff. Aaaah big issue here I come.

Busy bee working on our group project for the rest of the evening? Yes sir.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar